
Dresswe Reviews
Wow. This dress is soooo pretty!!! Usually, I fit at size 4 for any dress that I try on. But, I just have a gut feeling that I want to order size 2 for this dress because based on the previews customer reviews, it said that the normal sizes that they tried on was too big for them. Before I ordered it, I asked my husband to measure me first. Then I compared my measurement with the chart that they provided. And everything that they said on size 2 fitted me perfectly (even the size of my hips is a bit bigger). I love this dress so far. The only complaint that I would have is that this dress is longer than my height (I am 5 ft). I think I'll be able to manage this. I am looking forward to wear this dress in couple of days :)
The dress is more beautiful than in the photos - exquisite work and very neat. However the sizes run a bit small so mine does not fit me. My event is in 3 weeks so I'm on a very strict diet - keeping my fingers crossed that it will fit. I got it in burgundy and the color is spectacular with hints of dark and light shades Amazing Evening Dress.. The netting under the dress was too full so I cut it off. I highly recommend this company and this dress to everyone. It arrived earlier than expected and if it fits me, I know I will look stunning.
Want to get it? Simply check @dresswe.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment