
Shipped quickly, good quality. Good Customer Service. Chelsie wanted the purple dress that was pictured, but when trying to order it was not available in the drop down menu as an option. We chose another color but I added a note saying she really wanted the purple be we were not able to choose and the color selected was actually her 2nd choice. Received a phone call first thing Monday morning ( which was actually nearly midnight Central time, lol) verifying the color she wanted as her first choice and that they would do it in that color. Ordered the custom sizing dress and it wasn't perfect, it could have used some altering, but she opted not to. Since I did not have to pay extra, I wasn't too disappointed. My daughter Hannah, in the green, got her dress here too. We did alter hers for a better fit, which we usually have to do for all her dresses anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment