In 2012, Ruby and Armando met through friends and bonded over a love of romantic films and beaches. Then there have a romantic love story between them. “ Most of our families and close friends are local San Diegans, so we will hold the wedding in San Diego Paradise Point Resort&Spa, we want to our guests enjoy a exciting time in our wedding.” the bride said. Now, let’s witness their beautiful wedding celebration.

How did you choose the Paradise Point Resort&Spa as your wedding venue?
The scenery in here is beautiful and fresh, and most of our wedding guests are near here, so it is very convenient for them to our wedding. The first moment we visited the resort, we found the place is beautiful and clear. It was the first time we visit the Paradise Point, and we were attractive by the beauty of the resort. So hold a wedding here is a very cool thing.

Could you say something about your wedding dress?
Actually to say, it is difficult to choose a romantic and beautiful wedding dress, because it must show the style you want to show in your big day. I searched it in sales stores and very disappointed with the wedding design and I can not picked up my desired wedding gown. Then I search the wedding gown online. Finally I found Dresswe, then I choose Dresswe Gorgeous Appliques and Ruffles A-Line Strapless Chapel Wedding Dress, with A-line and sweetheart neck design, the fabrics is smooth satin, I like the gorgeous style very much.

What is the most important part of your beach wedding?
Being surrounded by our loved ones and celebrated the most important moments in our life with our close friends and families. They help us to make this day extremely interesting and warmly.
If you want to hold a San Diego wedding and choose a cheap wedding dresses San Diego, you can get more information as below:
No comments:
Post a Comment